Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

help

1. abuela
    abuela
    hi i cant break my plateau.. i keep going up and down then i eat stuff i shouldnt because of not losing i walk 3 miles a day eat for the most part 1200 cal...btw how many xcal should i have...im also taking a protein shake calked fortress daily. are there any shake recommedations for lactose intolerants?? i am open to many suggestions please help.. i need to keep the weightloss going
  2. Babylamb7
    Babylamb7
    Nectar by Syntrax is really good. I'm a little over 2 months out and I don't go over 600-700 calories. How far out are you? Also if you go on bar I attic advantage.com they have a variety of proteins but the one I mentioned above is one of the best to me.
  3. neaty521
    neaty521
    How far out are you? How long have you been stalling? I have been in many stalls and they have been solved by numerous things. First make sure you are eating exactly what you think you are. No hidden calories. Weigh and measure everything. If that doesn't work you could look into what I did.

1. Keep doing what you're doing and eventually the stall will end. Your body is going threw a lot at the moment. Give it time to adjust.

2. You could be exercising and not eating enough. Up your calories in a healthy planned way and see I the scale moves.

3. Take a "break" and go wild for a week or two. I don't really advise this because it's hella hard to get back in control. But it always works for me. I don't count calories for a while, then when I get back on track, the scale starts to move again.

All of these depend on where you are post surgery though. :-) good luck