Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Might be dumb... buttt

1. rushandtilley
    rushandtilley
    This might be so dumb, but even thought we have low BMI's... will I still loose weight? i am 5'3 weigh 175 and Im getting mine done december.
  2. wendy1
    wendy1
    I did it over 18 months ago and only wished I had done it sooner. I was concerned as I was only 5'4 at 178 but have lost 60 lbs and feel amazing. I have been a the same weight now for about 9 months so very happy about that. No side effects other than a few stomach growls and gurgling in my throat if I drink or eat something acidic. Some droopy skin around my arms and thighs but not much more than any average woman my age has now.

DO IT!!
  3. 210tessie
    210tessie
    I'm 5'5" and started at 211 and now weigh 121 (size 2x to size 2). Yes, the droopy skin...i just look for shirts with half sleeves! Lol I'll be 2 years out in Dec. Best decision I ever made. You will not regret this surgery. I eat whatever I want - my sleeve just won't let me eat very much of it and the hunger is gone. You will lose weight! Good luck!
  4. YOLO48
    YOLO48
    I started where you and Wendy1 did and I've lost over 60lbs as well. I have no regrets. I love my new size! You will love Dr. Almanza. He and his brother are complete dolls! The hospital, hotel and the entire staff: from the van drivers to the hotel staff and especially the nurses, are the best in the business. It's not dumb. It's your body and your life. Enjoy it!!!!
  5. rushandtilley
    rushandtilley
    Oh my these comments have made me feel sooooo much better!!! Only down side is the droopy skin :/ are y'all getting that removed or no? Also: stretch marks.. I have them bad on my tummy and side and some on legs.. could those be easily lazered off??