Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Happy October!

1. Shirl
    Shirl
    Can't believe we are closing in on five months post op!

how is everyone?
  2. Triple love
    Triple love
    I am doing great...thanks for asking. It has been 3 months 4 days for me. I am down 46 lbs. My body has me in a holding pattern currently but that's ok with me. I know there has to be an adjusting period for my body. I am faithfully getting my protein and other nutrients in and I feel really good. I am 66 and never thought I would feel and look good again. It was a great decision and so far no regrets!
  3. Crisps
    Crisps
    I am in shock it's been over on that since my surgery, I am so loving the new me, I have confidence in myself, I have just returned from my dear friends birthday party, her husband gasped and asked where I had left the rest of me, I was so pleased and happy, now I have said this before that I am a secret sleeved, very few people know I have had it done, a friend asked me if it was because I wanted everyone to praise me and think I had done it all myself with no help.
    No No No, I didn't tell anyone a I was so scared it would fail, that would in turn make me a weight loss failure again, I would not be able to stand the judgement of it all.
    However I am doing really well as you can see by my ticket at the bottom, I am now wearing clothes that are too big for me, I need to hit the charity shops, I have bought so many new knickers M&S will go bankrupt when I reach target weight, I could comin and on and on, OH I am now walking in excess of 20,000 steps a day, before surgery I couldn't walk 150yds to the end of the road, I am a very happy person with my life , weight loss and my kids, I feel blessed. I really hope we are all going along the same road and having a positive experience with our sleeves.
    I LOVE MY SLEEVE
  4. Pam G
    Pam G
    I'm an end of May sleever, so I'm just few days past 4 months. I'm only weighing once a month now so not sure how much I've lost. I don't feel much different. Maybe a few less achey muscles. My butt def hurts when I sit, cause I've lost so much back there. I still feel very fat, I think because I still have a lot around the middle. Plus, in my head, I'll always be an overweight person.

Sleeve-wise though, things are fine. I completely forget I've even had surgery most of the time ( til I eat too much, then I'm reminded!)
  5. Shirl
    Shirl
    I'm feeling a little guilty, my nutritionist on my fitness program just keeps giving a bunch of accolades and I do remember mentioning that I'm a gastric sleeve patient, but I think she has forgotten because she just keeps saying how good I'm at staying on track with my calories and how clean I eat, and my how I enter all my specific exercises.

I know a big part of it is my sleeve, and maybe a lot of it could me.

I am often frustrated that I'm not losing weight like I imagined, so I know the fact that I keep going and I haven't given up it's all me. I resolved in my head that this was not an overnight solution and I am in it for life.

I had my surgery May 17th so I'm not going to stress on the 1 pound I've lost so far! �� I started my moon so hopefully in a week I will lose whatever water I'm retaining.

Just wanted to check in and make sure everyone was okay and still with us.
  6. Muted_Tummy
    Muted_Tummy
    Hanging in. Late may so just rounded 4 mo. Having adventures in new clothes buying. Eesh.
  7. Pam G
    Pam G
    I keep going to WM and buying jeans, then returning them. I can't find my size. I think I'm between the fat ladies and the regular sizes. Plus, I've completely lost my butt and thighs, so anything that fits in the waist is all baggy in the caboose!