Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

20 days and counting!

1. ready16
    ready16
    I see there are only a few members July must not be a very busy month! Just joined this site today so much information! I love it
  2. Hoyden71
    Hoyden71
    Hi there! We must be the only ones brave enough to do it in the hottest month of the year!
  3. JLaVi
    JLaVi
    I also just joined and created this group. I am having surgery on July 18th! Hoping members of this group can all help each other during our journey, since we will most likely experience similar things around the same time.
  4. Hoyden71
    Hoyden71
    July 27th here
  5. RJ123
    RJ123
    July 13th here.
  6. Nagirl2016
    Nagirl2016
    July 27
  7. Amy4
    Amy4
    My surgery is on July 5th! I just started my pre-op diet and am finding it very hard!! I'm so excited for my surgery and also a little nervous as well. Good luck to everyone!
  8. LR84
    LR84
    My surgery in on July 12th
  9. Dannielle
    Dannielle
    July 26th.
  10. Blove2012
    Blove2012
    My sis and I are both getting sleeved on July 22. How is everyone doing with pre op dieting? My sis is doing great but I am struggling. My willpower is practically nonexistent.
  11. tidwell75
    tidwell75
    July 8 in Tijuana, Mexico--on the first day of clear liquid only diet
  12. ashbear0606
    ashbear0606
    HI EVERYONE,
    My name is Lee. I am being sleeved on July 18th. I have all of my preop apps this week. I'm very nervous.
  13. joeywm
    joeywm
    July 18th
  14. ButterflyBlue
    ButterflyBlue
    Mine is July 19th.
  15. Lisasleeve
    Lisasleeve
    Had mine on 7/6. Already down 12 lbs. Very excited, but starting to miss food. Good luck to everyone with upcoming surgery dates!
  16. Donna Rudewick
    Donna Rudewick
    Just got my date yesterday!! July 20th!!
  17. Ash1021
    Ash1021
    My surgery is July 27th in Mexico. Anyone else???
  18. cindyneben
    cindyneben
    I'm five days postop and am doing pretty good! I wore a pair of shorts this week that I hadn't fit into for over a year! Since starting preop diet I'm down by 19 lbs. !
  19. royalones
    royalones
    My date is the 29th in Mexico. I'm excited and just want to get it done!
  20. tidwell75
    tidwell75
    I am 12 days post op, but puzzled about how many pounds I have lost since then since my bathroom scales MUST be wrong! Yesterday I was 304.5 and today I was 314.5--either way, I am not 330+ that I was before my pre-op diet! I will be able to give a better update after getting new scales this weekend.
  21. Susie57
    Susie57
    My surgery was July 14. I'm down 15 pounds in 16 days. My weight loss journey has taken me from 389 to my current 273. At only 5'1" tall you can see I have a long way to go. The hardest part so far has been learning to eat and drink slowly and the constipation but, those are small problems compared to the problems of obesity.
  22. Gazelle
    Gazelle
    Hello Every body:
    That sounds an awesome idea. I just had mine on July 1st..
    Hope you all have fully recovered!
  23. Carlaw
    Carlaw
    This is my first posting. Had my surgery July 21, 2016.