Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

**** free bariatric food samples ****

1. Zeekecavaricci
    Zeekecavaricci
    HEY MEMBERS AND VISITORS TO MY GROUP. I FOUND A COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN BARIATRIC NUTRITION AND PRODUCTS. I TALKED TO THEM AND THEY GAVE ME PERMISSON TO GIVE YOU THE LINK.

It is Bariatric Surgery Diet Foods and Vitamins for a Gastric Bypass Diet You can register and use the REFERRAL CODE OF: 7308378 Then click on the live chat and request all available samples and they will live chat with you and get your address information and send you free nutrition, products along with a mailed catalog.

2. lrtduck
    lrtduck
    Thanks! That sounds like something we could all Check out!
  3. a2twinsnanny
    a2twinsnanny
    Thanks for the share! I am going to get some protein shake samples now
  4. dominalove
    dominalove
    Thanks, I love free stuff
  5. dyberrah
    dyberrah
    $20 to ship 8 "free" samples to Canada
  6. jzfisch
    jzfisch
    It worked! Samples should be arriving in 10-12 days. Thanks for the tip
  7. drkeze1989
    drkeze1989
    Thank you for the tip. I am getting the samples soon.
  8. HollyInTexas
    HollyInTexas
    Thanks! It works still! :-)
  9. kmvalade
    kmvalade
    Either i'm blind or went to the wrong site (I clicked on your link) I did not see any where to click on live chat. help?!
  10. MamaDukes22
    MamaDukes22
    After you click on the fill out the form for the free catalogue , look on the left side of the page and you will see the words "free chat" in a square.
  11. MamaDukes22
    MamaDukes22
    And Thanks Zeekecavaricci!
  12. Jeannies
    Jeannies
    Thanks I have order the free samples.
  13. mtngrl
    mtngrl
    I did everything suggested and never saw a chat box. Do you suppose they took it down?
  14. Kimv15
    Kimv15
    When I went to the chat box I was provided with this link & thought I would share
    http://www.bariatricchoice.com/cltsample
  15. moniqueg
    moniqueg
    Thanks for the info..Im newly sleeved as of 9/28/15 so im trying to fet as much info as possible.
  16. IrishLass13
    IrishLass13
    I followed the link and did the code. They said no, there are no free samples but... here is the conversation:
    [Visitor] I am having the bariatric sleeve Dec 2nd and on the blog group one gal said to contact you using: REFERRAL CODE OF: 7308378 for free samples so I can try before I order. Is this true?
    [Jennie] Hello. My name is Jennie. I will be happy to assist you today.
    [Visitor] Thank you
    [Jennie] No, but we do have a sample program where that code is not needed
  17. JennK
    JennK
    just did it.. will get samples in 10-14 days.. thanks
  18. elle77
    elle77
    It worked for me! I just clicked on http://www.bariatricchoice.com/cltsample and put in my info. I should be getting samples in about 2 weeks.
  19. skotian7
    skotian7
    It worked for me too-, thank you!!!!
  20. jrobinson128
    jrobinson128
    Huh,just tried and it said the samples are no longer available oops just tried again like you all said and opened up a live chat and they said they would send them out today. THANK YOU!!!!!
  21. mommyofboys
    mommyofboys
    I tried a few times and it still says unavailable
  22. Mags2113
    Mags2113
    Worked for me! Just live chat and ask for free samples, they will tell you they don't have that promotion, but they will honor it :-) Sending mine today :-)
  23. Roxygettingfit
    Roxygettingfit
    Website sates "Samples are no longer available"
  24. shalee
    shalee
    You can create a code after registering, such as 15819111 (thats mine) for a refer a friend and each referral purchasing $75 offers the referring individual $10 credit. No more free samples.
  25. jmkendall
    jmkendall
    Thanks for the information. I didn't even have to register. I just started and chat with the rep. She's sending out a protein drink sample and a soup sample as well. NO COST!!!!