Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Lap Band off & sleeved 12/2

1. IrishLass13
    IrishLass13
    Would do this again in a heartbeat. Dr. Almanza did my surgery and a friends too. Went smoothly and 17 lbs down 12 days later.

It is life changing. My friend is/was a diabetic and fighting to control her blood sugars. She is already off her diabetes medications and just thrilled to no end.

We met two other wonderful ladies who had surgery with Dr. Almanza the same day and have made some great friends.

IF you are considering the sleeve - go for it an start on a new journey!

Robyn
  2. thesinger
    thesinger
    Me and 2 other gals are at Dr. ALamanza's right now. We all had surgery today and everything is good. Just air pressure and pain right now. Very clean, nice and professional.
  3. Dianne Sierra
    Dianne Sierra
    I am so thankful we are on this journey together Robyn..
    The type 2 diabetes was a huge reason for me to have the surgery,, the weight loss is a huge bonus!!
    Dr. Almonza promised me "no more medicine" and he was so right!!
    Blood sugar is between 86-112 every day since surgery,, and no pills!
    Two and a half weeks after surgery, I am down 15 pounds..
  4. swatts61
    swatts61
    I am planning on having a revision from lap band to sleeve. Probably not until November due to my work schedule.

Would any of you ladies be kind enough to share what your journey had been like since your surgery. I noticed this post was pretty old, so thought you might have some great info for me by now.

Thanks!!!