Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just sleeved

1. Luara
    Luara
    In TJ yesterday with Dr. Hernandez. Everything went well and I'm at the hotel now resting. Bring earplugs for the hotel, wish I would have. And do bring gas X strips...they help.
  2. bettina1968
    bettina1968
    Ear plugs? Oh boy..lots of parties? Lol. I've never heard of gas x strips only the chewable s. I'm glad all went well for u. I'm getting really excited
  3. bettina1968
    bettina1968
    Did they use stitches or glue on your incisions?
  4. KikiHill
    KikiHill
    Ear plugs were not on my list, so thanks for that. Hope you are doing good.
  5. Luara
    Luara
    bettina1968-they use stitches on the incisions. There is a drain also that they stitch in that you will be thrilled to have removed. It doesn't hurt, but it gets tiresome having it there.
    I feel really well. Already 12 down (I'm sure because of the liquid diet). Chicken broth is good if you feel weak.
  6. beechgal
    beechgal
    Which hotel?
  7. Luara
    Luara
    Baja Inn/Hacienda del Sol (I think). It was nice, nurses around the clock, very attentive.
  8. Glamma
    Glamma
    My surgery is June 10th. Did they tell you how much stomach removed?
  9. Luara
    Luara
    85%
  10. ALEXASHMIC
    ALEXASHMIC
    I was there on the 10th as well. So glad to have this done!
  11. ButterflyWings
    ButterflyWings
    I get sleeved Aug 2nd .. Any tips?
  12. xtalbling
    xtalbling
    Surgery Aug 5th here, nervously and excitedly waiting! Anything you wish youd known before leaving pre or post surgery?
  13. GigiUSA
    GigiUSA
    Awesome and congrats!!!! Surgery on July 3rd for me. Now that I am close to a month pre-op.... let's just say, "This shit just got real!!" hahahaha But I am so excited for my new life, or to reclaim my old life. Either way, I am ready to ditch this fat suit!!!!