Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

One Month After Surgery!

1. Karmela
    Karmela
    Hello my May Sleevers,

How is everyone doing? I made a month on June 26, 2016, and I feel great! I am having the biggest problem and that is I AM STUCK! My weight has not moved in 2 1/2 weeks and I am feeling VERY sad about that part only of this process. Is there anyone out that with the same problem as me and if not what did you do to get over this hurdle?

Karmann
  2. Mrs_Wine
    Mrs_Wine
    I am 6 weeks tomorrow. I feel great. Started losing again, I eat pretty much all protein very little carbs. Down 28 lbs, but I was stuck for 2 1/2 weeks. I just started moving this week. I also started walking 3 1/2 miles every morning. I had one incident on Sunday which was totally my fault. I ate broccoli and it was just stuck, so I had to make myself puke. Overall, I feel great and don't regret it.
  3. sassy252
    sassy252
    hi may 31st here. i had a stall for a week. my biggest thing is the incision they pulled the stomach thru. otherwise i am doing good. started refried beans and cheese yesterday can't barely get an ounce down. but i am losing again slower
  4. Shirl
    Shirl
    ✨ You made it! Congratulations!!! ✨

I had stalls on scale but because I am also measuring I have not the slow weightloss detour me or take away from this amazing process. I have gone down from size 18 tight possibly size 20 to fitting in my size 14's comfortably! My XXL and XL shirts are comfy nighties! My bras have been tight for a long time I was wearing 40 H, now those I'm using the first line off hooks for tighter fit but my boobs are slipping. I kept some 38 FF's those are fitting perfect! Those are huge non scale victories for me.

Keep up the great work! You will get to your weight goals one ounce at at time. Stay the course!
  5. Pam G
    Pam G
    I'll be 5 weeks post op on Friday.....still in a stall, since 2-3 weeks after surgery. Clothes are fitting more comfortably but no need to go down a size. I lost 20 lbs right away, then stopped, even gained a couple of lbs.

Still cannot eat much, and have gone back to mostly liquids and mushie stuff. Haven't been back to the gym yet.
  6. Jwen
    Jwen
    Hi. I am 6 weeks after surgery and can eat pretty much anything as long as I chew it really well. I still can't drink water on its own so put in fruit juice....not ideal as I'm eating quite a bit of sugar too. I too have stalled but I mean to join the gym next week and hope that it might jolt the weight loss again. I have lost 13kgs so far.
  7. Karmela
    Karmela
    So yesterday I had to buy a pair of pants and didn't know what size to get because of my weight loss. I when into Lane Bryant and learned that I could wear a size 18/20. I haven't been in that size clothes size 2004 so I was very shocked. Yes, this stall is making me feel like I need to work harder. I am walking 30 mins or more a day to try and keep this weight off, but I am not moving.
  8. Pam G
    Pam G
    Geez Louise how long do these dang stalls last, for cryin' out loud!! It's been 3weeks for me already.....and I'm only 5 weeks out!