Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I'm new to this where are all the alabama folk!

1. justme35978
    justme35978
    Hey everyone i was sleeved back in july 2015 just not reaching out to chat with ppl like me and see if the struggle is real or only in my head how is everyone?
  2. akey3912
    akey3912
    I was sleeved in Sept 2015.. The struggle is very real. It has been a slow go for me. I am making progress but it is very hard for me. I have lost 79 lbs. I get between 900 and 1250 calories a day. I could not even walk a quarter a mile when I started and I am up to 2 miles usually 4-6 times a week. I will not give up. It seems to just fall off some people but not me. Hang in there. We will get there.
  3. PersianChick
    PersianChick
    I was sleeved June 2015. My goal was to lose 100 lbs in a year. I've lost 87lbs. Not sure I'll meet my goal but I'm happy with my results so far. My ultimate goal is is lose 120 lbs.
    I started at 265 (I'm 5'7) and now I'm 178 lbs. I went from a snug size 22 to size 12. I will be 50 years old this year. I'm trying remind myself that I might not get down to where I was at 20 years old. Haha! Good luck!!!
  4. Keltia98
    Keltia98
    Hello all. I was sleeved in Sept 2015. I lost great in the beginning, but slowed to a crawl at about 6 months. I finally managed to get to 100 pounds lost at 9 months. I still have about 65 to lose, but it may take me 3 years to do it. So what!! Its better than not losing it at all Keep up the great work everyone!