Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

thinking about gastric sleeve

1. Daniellejo
    Daniellejo
    I am thinking about getting the gastric we've and I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it I want to make the best decision for me and my family please I want to make sure I will be doing the right thing. Thank you
  2. Juliebythec
    Juliebythec
    I went crazy trying to decide. My darling facilitator at Medical Tourism, Hazel Ramos was so kind and understanding. All in all its the best thing I've ever done for myself and consequently for my family. I look and feel 20 years younger, I'm active do yoga 4 times a week and love my life and my sleeve. Feel free to message me if you have questions. Really no pain, flew to Tijuana by myself from Florida all in it was about $5000 and well worth every penny! do it, do it, do it!!!
  3. GSAM1996
    GSAM1996
    I also had the sleeve in Tijuana in December and am down 112lbs, I feel amazing also best decision I ever made. Some days I have low energy from not being able too eat enough protein but a B-12 shot usually does the trick. It's well worth it! Good luck.
  4. Nevergiveup
    Nevergiveup
    Im scheduled for Mexico Aug 17th excited and nervous, but I know I need to do this! Good Luck in your decision.
  5. MirandaBarya
    MirandaBarya
    I'm scheduled in Mexico for August 6th! Excited and nervous at the same time. I'm going alone so that's a lil more scary but can't wait to see some results.
  6. Spring7012
    Spring7012
    I'm looking into the travel program myself because the state I live in doesn't require WLS to be covered by insurance, so I have to pay myself. I'm very nervous about traveling to Mexico, and everyone on here has nothing but positive to say. Are these reviews real?? I can't help but be aprehensive