Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Vision changes?

1. Muted_Tummy
    Muted_Tummy
    Hi all,

This year's eye exam put me officially in reading glasses... 1.5. No biggie. I have a pair everywhere that really small print seems to come up.

I have noticed the last few days m6 vision is worse! Like I can't read any th ing with my own eyes including my phone which was not an issue.

I'm gonna bri ng this up at my check up today. Anyone e heard of this? I start vitamins back up today. I do notice my eyes are really red ...maybe just eye fatigue?
  2. Crisps
    Crisps
    Hi Muted, not heard of the eye problem before but really worth checking out, let us know what the doc said
    K x
  3. Karmela
    Karmela
    Yes this is the first time I've heard of the problem so definitely get back to us and let us know what your doctor says. As of today I start taking all my vitamins again and I haven't had any eye issues that were out of the norm.
  4. Pam G
    Pam G
    It's Life being a butthead. When one part starts going well, it has to beak something in another area, just to keep us on our toes.
  5. Muted_Tummy
    Muted_Tummy
    NP was stumped and looked at me like an alien. Said do full viamins and don't gradually work up. Said to follow up with eye doc if gets really worse. Since its just reading and I'm not dizzy or anything.
  6. Muted_Tummy
    Muted_Tummy
    Oh and too be clear, I can read fine with the reading glasses on...just no th ing with my natural eyes.