Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

6-7-16

1. bettina1968
    bettina1968
    I'm scheduled with Dr Alamanza on June 7th. Any tips? My husband is coming with me. What is there to do for him while in Tiajuana?
  2. Tera B
    Tera B
    There is a gym downstairs and a restaurant in the motel...... Of course I was really mad because I couldn't eat. The tip I have for you is don't expect to have the surgery the next day if you arrive a day early because he took me right in along with the other ladies that arrived a day early. His surgery is fast 30 to 45 minutes
  3. Luara
    Luara
    I'm with Dr. Hernandez on May 27. I'm flying in May 26, but judging from what was said above I might have it that day? How did you feel afterward?
  4. Tera B
    Tera B
    I had Dr. Alamanza! I thought I was just meeting with a doctor and was going to go to the motel until the next day and they said let's go we're going to give you your surgery. It just made the surgery seem less complicated because they were just pushing us on through to get more patients in for the next day. I felt really bad after I didn't even know they were putting me to sleep yet I remember talking to a nurse in the hallway and they are putting something in my arm and that's all I remember until I woke up! I didn't even see the surgery room. I was in a lot of pain after,mostly in my back. I already have a pinched nerve though. The nurses are really nice!They come by your motel room to check on you and give you popsicles and change your IV bag. You have a small bag connected to your belly through a tube and you will see it fill up with watery blood make sure to dump it!They didn't tell me to do it and mine was very full for a long time, kind of made me queasy. It's really easy you just pop the top squeeze the drainage into the toilet and then put the top back on. You also don't have to stay the few days I left a day early. Make sure to buy those big containers of Gatorade and protein shake mix they sell at Walmart,you should be drinking a lot of it when you get home.