Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery date

1. foreversmiling21
    foreversmiling21
    My surgery date is May 16th in Tijuana....im going alone. Any others going to be down there at the same time?
  2. DeyoNJ
    DeyoNJ
    My surgery is on May 10. I have a question, do people go to Mexico to have this done because v it is cheaper and insurances don't cover it?
  3. foreversmiling21
    foreversmiling21
    Yes, my insurance denied me 2x even after appeals and dr recommendations. If i were to pay out of my pocket in the US it would be between 20-30 Thousand. In Mexico it's 3700-4500. I had a friend who was sleeved in December and I heard about it from her. She had a great experience so I decided to look into it and scheduled my date. I am going alone however and was hoping to meet someone who was going the same date or within the same week to give each other support.
  4. Healthmyself
    Healthmyself
    Mine is May 11 . Tijuana . Dr Almanza
  5. Shirl
    Shirl
    I am still super stoked that I finally got my approval and surgery date will be on May 17th in beautiful Glendale, California.
  6. Pam G
    Pam G
    I'm scheduled for May 27, 2016, but I won't believe it til it actually happens!
  7. jmlrlusko
    jmlrlusko
    My surgery is May 16th in Tijuana as well. I fly into San Diego @ 10:30am on Sunday, May 15th. I will be coming alone as well. Are you get nervous?
  8. Blessed2016
    Blessed2016
    May 23rd is my day in Tijuana. Getting excited!