Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr Velazquez

1. Gimli
    Gimli
    I will be down in Mexico 4/28 through 5/2. Anyone else going to be down there at that time? Everyone have a good experience with Dr Velazquez? Closer I get to my surgery date the more nervous I get. I suppose that normal.
  2. psb1505
    psb1505
    I will be arriving the day you are leaving.
  3. sasweet1
    sasweet1
    Yes, you'll be arriving the day I'm leaving. I'll post my experience when I can. Wishing us both a good experience!!
    Shirlie
  4. JohnC
    JohnC
    I had mine 3/31 everything went well. I stress out about things, but every thing was fine. Make sure you are walking now and stick to the diet. We had one that ate the night before and then was sick after surgery. You will be walking your tail off after surgery and will make you recovery easier if you are walking now.
  5. sasweet1
    sasweet1
    I just wanted to let you know what I've found out about Dr. Velasquez. Since no one seems to ever get to see Dr. Velasquez, and because someone posted that he is no longer doing surgeries for Tijuana Bariatrics, I called on Friday to find out if he was still scheduled to do my surgery on Monday, April 25th. The Councilor I spoke to at Weight Loss Agents told me that Dr. Velasquez is still scheduled to do my surgery but that they are no longer scheduling any surgeries with him. She said that he is very busy - he teaches at a medical school in Tijuana - and that he doesn't have the time to give the patients that they feel is up to their standards. He just comes in and does the surgeries and leaves, is the impression I got....which is consistant with the posts of people who have had him do their surgery. They brought in another surgeon, Dr. Hernandez, and are scheduling surgeries with him now. I will post as soon as I can about my experience tomorrow.
  6. psb1505
    psb1505
    I look forward to hearing good stories about the experiences with Dr. Velazquez. I am getting excited. I don't know why but I am not nervous at all just excited. I hope all of you are and will do well. I will keep watching for more updates. I will post an update as well after my sleeve. So grateful to have all of you to share this with.
  7. kanderson915
    kanderson915
    Anyone going to be down in TJ for surgery on May 18th? We will be arriving on the 17th
  8. psb1505
    psb1505
    I had my surgery yesterday and was scheduled with Dr Velazquez, but he is not there this week so I had Dr Hernandez. He was terrific.