Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Mercy Heatlhy Weight Solutions

1. dweber04
    dweber04
    Has anyone had or planning to have their procedure done at mercy healthy weight solutions in Fairfield ohio? I would love to hear positive stories from those patients!
  2. CrazyMom
    CrazyMom
    I was not able to because of my insurance....BUT I am friends with Chris (Dr Northup) and he is the most awesome person you could ever hope to have on your side! His team in the office is awesome as well and they have a comprehensive program which will touch each need you will have before during and after your surgery. I did start my care with him, but changed employers right before the surgery and had to change
    Email me if you have any other questions. I cannot say enough good things about him and his program!
  3. dweber04
    dweber04
    That is so wonderful to hear! I work at Mercy Fairfield and have waited the last year to meet the (have the insurance one year requirement) and I am finally in the workup process. My EGD is scheduled for next Friday and my one month follow up is scheduled for March 5 and my psych eval is March 6. I am hoping to be able to schedule the surgery soon! I really like Dr. Northrup and his staff is so friendly! His NP Anne is great!

Thank you so much for your wonderful, positive insight.
  4. mjshough
    mjshough
    Dr. Northup just did my surgery on Feb. 14 and he is great!! I love the staff in his office and they are so knowledgable and friendly. You're right, Anne is wonderful! After my surgery I had great nurses at Mercy FF as well. Good luck!!
  5. critter45154
    critter45154
    i am having mine there on the 25th of apri....l so worried!!!! lol just the jetters i guess. but i love the staff and i know i will be in good hands
  6. dweber04
    dweber04
    mine is scheduled with Dr. Northrup on April 11! I love him and his staff!
  7. critter45154
    critter45154
    Got my sleeve done i am a lil pain bt when they say walk that is the best thing to do.... I wish you all the best of luck and a speedy recovery