Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I can't do the protein shakes! Help!

1. nacharl10
    nacharl10
    Omg! As of right now I'm trying smoothie king Lean1 strawberry smoothie and it sooooooooo nasty! I almost threw up! I'm am not feeling the protein powder in it! What am I going to do when it's time for my 3day pre-op! Any other suggestions on getting protein in?
  2. Drea335
    Drea335
    When I was doing the pre op I tried the ready made protein shake from Walmart. I really liked the Slimfast Caramel Latte. I had surgery on March 8th and now I am at the puree stage and it is hard, I honestly would prefer to just still be doing the liquids, but I know I have to get the puree food in.
  3. RehabNurse
    RehabNurse
    The Atkins shakes can be found at Wal-Mart and taste good. My favorite flavor is the cafe caramel. I also like the Premier Protein, which can be found at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club and Costco. The nice thing about the Premier Protein is that they have 30 grams of protein per shake.
  4. tobeabetterme
    tobeabetterme
    Premiere Protein make good ready to drink shakes. Each shake has 30 grams of protein. The chocolate and the strawberry cream are very good.
  5. abuela
    abuela
    I had to order shakes from Unjury. They have a starter kit so u can try them all for 22.50... I didnt have an after taste and i hate protein shakes...while i was on the preop i used the core power protein by fairlife and it was ok...good luck...im almost a month post op and i am having trouble with getting in my water
  6. nacharl10
    nacharl10
    Thank everyone! Surgery is in 4 more days. Excited and nervous. I start pre-op diet tomorrow! I pray all goes well.