Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Best Experience With Dr. Q

1. stacya1971
    stacya1971
    I was sleeved on 4/8/14 with Dr. Q. My starting weight was 218# and I am now 146#. My height is 5'7. I have so much more energy now. I have slacked on exercise, and need to push myself. I loved Dr. Q and his staff.... they gave me my life back.
  2. zmdh39
    I am right their with you, I LOVE Dr. Quinones, and his staff...they are just amazing!
  3. shaelya
    shaelya
    Glad to hear you had a great experience and are having good results. I am scheduled with Dr. Q for Feb 2. Two months and 24 days until I get my body back! I'm 212 and 5'2" now.
  4. KimberlyH
    KimberlyH
    YAY! Great experience for me too. Sleeved 7/1 and down nearly 90lbs and feeling GREAT!
  5. Bnbdaddy
    Bnbdaddy
    I was sleeved February 22. Seamless process. Dr Q the best
    I've actually lost too much and trying to figure out to put weight on. Started 240 and now 160. I'm 5"11.
  6. judyvsgx2
    judyvsgx2
    Congratulations
  7. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I am happy everyone had a great experience including his sales staff which are posting their great experience they had, to boost his sales and also created half the groups on here. He has done some okay sleeves but do not fail to mention he has had several patients who have gone back to Mexico and have either had a bypass or stayed in the states and had their insurance revise their sleeves or in the process of having their sleeves revised.
  8. AL.girlinTN.
    AL.girlinTN.
    I was seriously thinking about using Dr.Quinones. What are the reasons you no longer recommend him?
  9. TammyW
    TammyW
    Can anyone tell me why Dr. Quinones, in particular, is singled out as not being endorsed here anymore? What is that all about? I thought he looked like a great choice. Please let me know what is happening. I am seeking surgery there in March. I need to know! Thanks
  10. c2chanie
    c2chanie
    Dr. Quinones did my sleeve on 3.24.2016 and I was back at work 3.29.2016. I know everyone is different, but I do not regret going to him. If something changes I will change my post, I paid for my procedure, I dont work for Dr. Q. So my opinion is my own. I know looking for a Dr. in Mexico is very easy to find, but hard to decide on one. What I liked was I was going to have my own room and he only does four people a day. I went without giving him one dollar, I did have to show that I had booked my trip. But I went with the mind set, that if I didnt like him or the place, I would be leaving and I told them the same. I was treated well. I would tell anyone do your research and go with your gut. You didnt make the choice to have this done in a day, so dont dont pick a dr in one day. Good Luck
  11. georgiagirl1227
    georgiagirl1227
    I had my surgery 2-15-14 with Dr.Q. I was treated wonderfully by him and his staff. I'm a school teacher and I went back to work in 9 days. I have lost 103 pounds and have kept it off . By the way, I don't work for Dr. Q or know anyone on his staff so the comments I have made are strictly my personal opinions . I did research a year before I had my surgery so I would suggest to anyone thinking about surgery do the same and best of luck .