Getting 'sleeved' on March 31, 2016!!!!

1. TxBeauty85
    TxBeauty85

Hey everyone!! I have 65 days until my "NEW beginning!"

Im excited and nervous at the same time lol

how is everyone else!!!
  2. RoDean
    RoDean
    Welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you in our group. Congratulations on your decision to better your health. I am so happy for you. IAM VERY EXCITED ALSO!! I was very excited and scared the first time, it will be so much easier this time as I know what to expect. But all in all, the surgery is the easiest part!
  3. TxBeauty85
    TxBeauty85
    Thanks so much!! If you dont mind me asking.. This is your second procedure? May I ask what happened?
  4. RoDean
    RoDean
    MY FAILURE HAPPENED!! I did not use this tool as intended, I overate, a lot at each meal and stretched out my pouch. It can and does happen. I have managed to maintain my initial weight loss with the exception of fighting the same 5-10 lb spread for a year and 1/2, but I cant seem to lose another dang pound that doesn't come right back on. so I am constantly between 190 and 200 and that is way to close to being back over 200 lbs again for me. my initial goal was 135 and I didn't even come close. I work out, I count calories and watch what I eat, but for a long time I didn't, I just kept thinking my stomache size would keep me from eating too much, but day after day of not listening to the signals that I didn't know my body was putting out there has totally stretched my pouch. I can eat 4 slices of pizza. I can eat an entire 6 to 8 oz steak, with veg. I can eat 2 large Wendys' chili's. An entire double cheese burger with fries. These are not quantities you should be able to eat if your pouch was functioning as it should. I have no one to blame bu myself, so I am having it revised, made smaller, once again and this time I fully intend to learn from every mistake I made. I will make my goal
  5. tina833
    tina833
    Hi y'all! My date is March 10th, 2016. It was February 10th but that's a long story that's I've already written about so now it's March. It seems really far away right now but I haven't even seen the surgeon yet so once that's happens I'm sure the time will fly by.

I look forward to getting to know you.
  6. Canuimagine
    Canuimagine
    Welcome to you both! Hi RoDean! I am getting excited too as I just have to wait until March 1!!! Wow, RoDean - that is some story. I will take it to heart. Thank you for sharing it.

Cheryl
  7. Bananna
    Bananna
    Well I got my passport expedited today and they say I should have my passport in 2-3 weeks so I'm booking for surgery on March 31st!! I'm taking 2 extra days just in case and to explore! I am beyond excited!