Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery scheduled

1. Teriona
    Teriona
    SOOO! My sleeve surgery is scheduled for the 22nd Jan, 2016. I am sooooooo excited! A little bit nervous also but I am just ready to start this journey. My surgeon is Dr. Almanza in Mexico. I trust a doctor who has also been through what I am going through, he was sleeved several years ago!
  2. Bronxgirl635
    Bronxgirl635
    Best of luck to you! I was also sleeved by Dr. Almanza last July. I am doing great and have lost about 80lbs since starting my journey. I don't regret the surgery at all.
    Take care and keep us all posted on how you are doing.
    Renee
  3. SomeGuyJeff
    SomeGuyJeff
    Sleeved May of this year down 136. Best decision ever for me. Make sure you have support back home
  4. carla3
    carla3
    So happy for you! I also had a sleeve with Dr. Almanza, everything went very well. I was so pleased with all the staff and accomadations. I am down about 55 pounds.
  5. Annette3
    Annette3
    Dr. Almanza did my surgery last January and I'm down 50+ pounds and doing great!!! Id do it again... no worries!!
  6. Beautiful
    Beautiful
    good luck too ya ! i'll be there on Jan 15
  7. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    Best of Luck to you! Dr. Almanza did my sleeve in March 0f 2014 I am down 87 pounds and my weight been steady at 109-110 for the last 10 months. It was the best decision I have ever made in my life! I am actually going with my daughter who will have the same procedure done on Jan. 15th with Dr. Almanza.
  8. Beautiful
    Beautiful
    See ya on the 15th
  9. ebbbdawsons
    ebbbdawsons
    I will be there on the 14th. I am so excited! Maybe I will get to meet you :-)