Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hi September team

1. Christine Florida
    Christine Florida
    Hi everyone it's been a while since I post I get sleeved in September a lot of weight in the beginning but it's been slowing down I think it's because I'm not getting protein and watering I'm trying to get more protein in instead of eating carbs I mean we went to Halloween Thanksgiving now gone through the other holidays I'm feeling pretty good I hope everyone else's too I didn't have any problems .just wanted to check in to see how everybody's doing I did get a chance to buy me a pair of jeans that I wanted to buy and it felt really good. I still want to get down another 25 pounds but it's still early . I'm thinking positive and trying to focus .my energies been a little better but I still slower than I was . I'm taking the b12 to help me get a little bit of energy instead of using coffee. The chewable kind at GNC they taste like cookie dough .I hope so well and everybody has a great holiday Christine
  2. LaffeyTaffey
    LaffeyTaffey
    Hi Christine! I feel like I'm doing pretty good. I had the sleeve done on September 22nd and when I weighed myself on November 22nd, I had lost like 38, 39 pounds since my surgery.

I was walking a ton before getting my surgery and unfortunately haven't walked much since then. I started doing the exercise DVDs for the 21 Day Fix ( I bought it at the beginning of this year) at the beginning of December so I can keep active and continue to lose inches. I'm still wearing the same jeans I was pre op, but it's because they're so long that they just sort of rest high up on my waist, above the larger part of my stomach. I imagine I'll have to get new jeans in January!

I don't eat carbs often like I did earlier this year. If I do, it's a very small amount. I enjoy making high protein snacks like banana muffins or my version of Reese's. Well, the muffin is more like a breakfast or dessert for me. Each one has 12 grams of protein thanks to the protein powder, ground flax seeds, pb, etc. It's a delicious healthy meal. And they're normal size muffins, not those huge ones that bakeries sell. Anyway, I hope you have a great holiday and really look forward to seeing more activity from our fellow September Sleevers!
  3. Keltia98
    Keltia98
    Hello you two... wow apparently I don't check our little group very often lol Glad to hear you are both doing good. I have done pretty good so far I think. I would love to have lost more weight this last month, but, a loss isn't a gain! Down only 6 pounds this month, as opposed to 14 last month, but that does put me at 66 (43 since surgery). But on the up side, I have lost right at 21 inches.

I am probably not eating as well as I could be or should be for that matter. Will try and make improvements to my eating and exercising in the new year.

Merry Christmas to everybody!!