Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

What date are you scheduled and what do you have left to do?

1. moonchild
    moonchild
    I'm scheduled for 12/29 pending final approval. I have to do one more nutrition visit and get clearance from my primary physician. I'm nervous about doing the preop diet during Christmas!
  2. DMKRED
    DMKRED
    I'm scheduled for 12/11. I've just finishing ordering all of my vitamins and I am yet to find a protein shake that I like - I bought both Chocolate and Vanilla Premier Protein but they are both sooooo sweet. I'll have to keep trying others.

I am after more ideas for pureed foods so if anyone has ideas, please share!

Donna
  3. moonchild
    moonchild
    Have you tried Unjury protein? They have an unflavored variety which you could purée with fat free milk and maybe a soft fruit like banana. Unjury has a $20 trial pack which you get two packets of each flavor they offer to try out. There is a "chicken soup" flavor that might be better if you like savory better. As far as puréed foods, I know of a sleever who would take out the pasta/grains from low sodium/low fat canned soup and then blend the ingredients.
  4. klgnms
    klgnms
    I'm scheduled for Dec. 12th!
  5. Bluebutterfly
    Bluebutterfly
    I'm scheduled for 12-11-15
    Cannot wait!
    Ready for a change!!!
    Good luck everyone!!
  6. Bluebutterfly
    Bluebutterfly
    I have the premier protein and find it is sweet too. I'm going to cut it with skim milk and water
  7. stayeducated
    stayeducated
    I'm scheduled for 12/15 and I'm scared as heck. I have premier shakes from Costco. Any suggestions for vitamins, I don't think I'm going to be able to tolerate those bariatric vitamins. They are to big and hard to chew.