Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

loose skin

1. angel face
    angel face
    I'm being sleeved in less than 2 weeks and I'm wondering about whether people are dealing with loose skin? Are people planning plastic surgery? I already have some loose skin on my arms -- so I guess I think about plastic surgery quite a bit.
  2. Girlmoose
    Girlmoose
    I'm 6 months out & don't have lose skin. When the last 25 pounds come off, it could be a different story! I use exfoliating scrub in the shower a couple of times a week. I use Oil of Olay body wash too & Lubriderm & Nivea creams everyday. One is for dry skin, I live in CO where that is always an issue and one is for skin firming. I massage it in well to work the skin & tissue to rejuvenate my skin. I also think it helps a lot to take good vitamins, lots of protein & water & whatever skin regimen you can do. The thing I had the most trouble with is hair loss. Thank goodness, I have lots and no one notices it. Finally, at 6 months I feel like it has slowed down. I know you will get tired of hearing it but the hair loss & skin tone has a lot to do with how consistent you are with protein, water & vitamins! The nurse told me again at my 6 months check up, the hair loss is from losing the weight so fast in the beginning and your body going into a little shock about it. GOOD LUCK!!!