Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Feeling frustrated

1. bu1987
    bu1987
    Hoping others can offer support, instead of loosing I have gained 3 pounds after loosing 27 lbs. I am not even on full food yet, being very careful what I am eating and exercising. I am weighing myself almost everyday, my husband tells me that is not healthy. I guess I am just so scared of this procedure is not working for me. Anyone else experiencing this?
  2. Sasha2014
    Sasha2014
    OMG!!
    I know that is scary.

I am obsessed with the scale too.
    I was told to only weigh myself on Friday morning right after I wake up.

And muscle weighs more.
  3. asset1976
    asset1976
    I've lost 27 lbs as well my surgery was almost 1 mth ago. i am eating textured food but very little at a time still.. water is very hard for me to get down. Anything frozen HELPS.
  4. Agranger
    Agranger
    sometimes we gain muscle but lose inches. Try using a measuring tape and keep a diary. Also food diary helped me
  5. LaffeyTaffey
    LaffeyTaffey
    I agree with Agranger! I've been measuring my body since the very beginning. I don't weigh myself currently except for at my surgeon's office. I've noticed my shirts fit better, but not the waistline of my jeans. Lame! You might have gained muscles
  6. moniqueg
    moniqueg
    Omg I'm not alone.. As of my 2 week post-op I lost a total of 20 lbs..I'm going on 3 week and nothing..I'm still on liquid diet until week 5 when i can move on to pureed..i also weigh myself daily..i try not too but i guess I'm a little obessed at the moment..I will start measuring myself though and start tracking that as well..
  7. bu1987
    bu1987
    Thank you all, I measured myself right after the surgery but not since. I am really working hard to weigh myself once a week. I have started working out and I know muscle does expand. I really appreciate knowing I am not alone .