Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

If you started under 200 lbs, how much did you lose each month?

1. Mspencer
    Mspencer
    Is like to have target weight goals.....can you tell me how much you lost each month? I know people that weigh more lose more weight faster so better data for me would be if your starting weight was between 180-200 lbs.

Thanks for your help!!
  2. JUstKAWS
    JUstKAWS
    I weighed 199 on the day of surgery. I'm 68 days out so, here is my last two months... Lost 20lbs the first 3 weeks. Had a stall and now I'm losing again. Lost another 16lbs. I was in a tight 14 and tonight I wore a size 8 new pair of jeans. Yay!

Hope to lose another 13 lbs before the end of the year. :-)
  3. Mspencer
    Mspencer
    So how much had you lost as of month 1, 2 and 3?

Are you tall? Cuz I was 190 and could only wear size 18! I would LOVE to wear size 8!!

So how have you been feeling? And what are you eating?
  4. JUstKAWS
    JUstKAWS
    Hi! Sorry i didn't see this reply earlier...don't mean to be rude.

I'm kind of short -5'4" and started at 199. As of today, 3 months out I'm at a 41lb weight loss. It slowed down dramatically after week 3. But, it's still coming off, about half a pound a day when I'm losing. I have hit a couple stall that May last a week.

I feel good! More confident and happy, in general. As for what I'm eating...

Breakfast - either a protein shake with 23g of protein or an egg over easy. If there is bacon, I love bacon.
    Snack is usually a bag of jerky I like to bring with me to work. If I eat the whole bag through the day I'll easily get 45g of protein.
    Lunch is light. I work in retail and have figured out where to eat light and cheap. Salsaritas is nearby and if I eat a soft taco with chicken, black beans and cheese with mild salsa than I feel that's pretty balanced and it's 2 bucks. Even then I don't always finish it at one sitting.
    I also like wrapping cheese around a couple slices of deli meat and eating it like that.
    Dinner can be something as simple as baked chicken breasts (half) and eating a few edamame with it.

I am trying to include more veggies because I miss them and think they are still important.

Of course, I eat more varied than what I wrote above but, wanted to give an example. I don't deprive myself because my stomach just cuts me off. I don't bother with pastas anymore because they expand and make me uncomfortable. But, I don't cut carbs out completely because they are in veggies but, the benefits of veggies outweigh the carb risk.

How's it going for you so far?
  5. kamisha100
    kamisha100
    I wasnt really paying enough attention month by month, but I do remember the first three weeks I lost 23lbs, then stalled for a bit. I just kept plugging away at excercise routine and keeping up with protein intake. Im 156 days out and went from size 16 to size 4-6 depending on cut style. All told its 48lbs gone.