Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Not loosing weight!

1. bstovie
    bstovie
    I had surgery on August 5th and I lost 20 pounds week one and have not dropped another pound since. Starting to feel defeated again with my weight being an issue my whole life. I am up to about 800 calories a day now and I am taking walks but I am stressed out about not loosing weight. Whet should I do and is this normal?
  2. Lmm300m
    Lmm300m
    You had a great first week, I've lost just a couple lbs in week one. This is a long term change, think of where you COULD have been without it, up 10, 20, 50? I was told 1-2 lbs a week and that stalls are common and can last a while until your body adjust. Keep the faith!
  3. carla3
    carla3
    It does feel discouraging, but it will happen for us. I had lost 21.3lbs when I weighed on the day of my surgery, and I am 2 weeks out and only lost about 9lbs more, but I know that I will get there and you will too. Keep trying and don't be defeated
  4. Carlanor
    Carlanor
    Gastric Sleeve done 7/22/2015

I had the sleeve done 35 days ago. I had to do the 1000 calorie/day diet for 2 weeks. I have lost 49 pounds total so far. For the last 8 days I have been stuck and this morning I gained a pound. I see I am not the only one. I am so glad I found this site!

Carla
  5. good2me
    good2me
    Hi bstovie! I am in a similar situation as you and have been told that it is common. I lost 18lbs in the first 2 weeks and only 2 more lbs since, I am 3.5 weeks out. I am feeling a little defeated too but know that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing and that others have gone through this too! I wish you the best!