Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

A Slight Sabbatical

1. KJH300
    KJH300
    Well, tomorrow is day 6 of my liquid diet. Surgery is creeping up in me quicker than I anticipated. Things are going decent-although I am constantly hungry. I am have a journal I am keeping every day and of course I am maintaining my blog on wordpress.com which seems to be a hit for my Facebook people. I'll post it for those that want to keep up with it too. I try to post the same stuff on here.

I had to take a sabbatical from this page because about two weeks ago, I was reading too much. Does anyone else do that? I started reading too much about failures, fear, gaining weight, lack of support etc. I needed to take a break. It was getting in my head and therefore, I was getting in my own head. I doubted myself. I considered backing out for just a moment. I can't let someone else's experience influence mine. There are entirely too many variables involved to make judgement on what happened when reading everyone's situation.

I am stronger now. I don't know how strong but I wanted to at least update those who follow me on this site that I had to take a break. My husband also agreed with it too.

I may post a question this weekend in preparation for the hospital. I will post a little later.

Thanks for reading and understanding

https://kaleenasworld.wordpress.com/
  2. DKRAGOGO
    DKRAGOGO
    Hang in there ..
  3. KJH300
    KJH300
    Thank you