Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How long did it take to lose weight

1. betterstrongerthinner07
    betterstrongerthinner07
    Hi,

I am 5' 9" and I haven't been sleeved yet. I am just beginning the process. I am concerned that I will have a hard time losing in my legs. I have more to lose on my legs, hips and back. How hard is it to lose the weight when you are heavier in the legs.
  2. Mrsdez
    Mrsdez
    You'll have to read my blog for specifics but I lost right away a good chunk of weight. I've only had minor stalls and one good two month stall now that I'm close to my year anniversary. However I started losing again and I've lost 102lbs I'm 5'11 and 1/2 tall. I still have very curvy hips which I love and didn't want to lose anyways but I still have my thick thighs which I'm polish so I've always had them even when I was way under weight as a kid. So keep in mind it's very important to love your body and yourself no matter what it looks like. Never compare your beautiful self to others. I still have 20 lbs to lose to get to 180 ish which we know they say for my bmi I should be 160 if I got to 160 people would think I was dying cuz I'd look too skinny and sick with my height and body shape. I walk a lot and do squats, swim and just keep moving around the house. I think you will be very happy if you do this