Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

August 26

1. hd4tm
    hd4tm
    I am having my surgery on the 26th. Anyone else having on that week?
  2. good2me
    good2me
    Welcome hd4tm! I will be going in for my surgery on August 3rd, it is sneaking up on me!
  3. Windi
    Windi
    I'm August 17th.
  4. good2me
    good2me
    Hi Windi! Welcome to the group! August 17th is also my daughters birthday
  5. TravelinGal
    TravelinGal
    Hi Windi. I'm Aug 17th also.
  6. Lonnalove
    Lonnalove
    Hi hd4tm....I'm August 25th!!! Just had my first consultation this week. i have so many questions in my head....anyone else watching all the YouTube videos you can? Lol
  7. good2me
    good2me
    Welcome Lonnalove! I am addicted to the youtube videos, love seeing each unique story! I also have a sleeve board on Pinterest
  8. KJH300
    KJH300
    Hi group! I am new so I'll be posting introduction soon.
    My surgery is scheduled for August 25th
  9. Sylvia2
    Sylvia2
    I am scheduled for surgery on Aug 14. My starting weight is 230 and I would like to get down to 140. After reading comments from several folks I am concerned that this might not be possible. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Anybody got any words of encouragement for me?? Thanks
  10. good2me
    good2me
    Hi KJH300 and Sylvia2! Welcome to the group I believe that whether or not we get down to our goal weight has everything to do with us following our diet plans, incorporating exercise and activity and making lifestyle changes. I have seen people upwards of 500 lbs get the surgery and go on to become fit and fabulous and vise versa. We gain an extra tool when we get the surgery and I plan on using it! Do you ever watch any of the VSG videos on youtube? They are great because so many people have already went through the whole process and video it from beginning to end.