Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr. Foreman

1. Lisa2
    Lisa2
    Just wondering if any of you have used Dr. Foreman in Huntsville, AL? Pending insurance approval I should be on track to have surgery sometime this summer. My cousin is a nurse and got a reference from a nurse or action ER at Crestwood and he said Foreman was an excellent surgeon. I had heard great things about Malipar at Huntsville hospital after I started this process. However the nurse prac. Said between the two I should use Foreman. Just wondering if any of you have used either of these Dr.s? If so what was your experience? Thanks...can't wait to be sleeved!!
  2. donna1743
    donna1743
    I have Dr. Foreman , he is wonderful you couldn't ask for a better ,most caring doctor there is. His whole staff is wonderful. It be 4 months on May 8. Already lost 40 lbs, I could not happier. Good luck . Go for Dr. Foreman
  3. Lisa2
    Lisa2
    Awesome! That is wonderful news. I do like the staff already. Thanks so much.
  4. fm67
    fm67
    I'm not familiar with Foreman, but I have nothing but good things to say about Mailapur. Sounds like you have two great choices.
  5. angie1968
    angie1968
    I used DR. Foreman. He and his entire staff made me feel really at ease through the whole process. Good luck.
  6. Lynin
    Lynin
    I have Dr Foreman also...he has been wonderful...he is serious but knows when to throw in a joke or two.....just had surgery 11 days ago have lost 24 yaaay!!! He is very strict on after guidelines but from what i hear that is good. I have so far have had no problems. Came home the next day and have taken no pain meds!!!!!! Good luck and pray for surgery date and fast recovery!!!!
  7. Darrla
    Darrla
    I used Dr Foreman and have done great! I'll be 6 months post op on June 21 and I've lost 54 pounds to date. I highly recommend him and his staff is wonderful and easy to work with. Good luck!