Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Getting sleeved April 11, 2015 & arriving on the 10th.

1. HollyInTexas
    HollyInTexas
    Will anyone else be there on the same day?
  2. ncvice
    ncvice
    I know it's not the same but I arrive the 9th and surgery is on the 10th
  3. princabessa
    princabessa
    Holly! i am arriving on the 10th n getting sleeved on the 11th!!!
  4. bjenkins6226
    bjenkins6226
    I arrive on the 9th and sleeved on the 10th.
  5. HollyInTexas
    HollyInTexas
    Hello ladies! I will probably see most or all of you while there. I am going alone. Maybe one of you will be my roommate at the hotel! Anyone else going alone? I started the PreOp diet Sunday (14 days before instead of the 10...I'm paranoid!) and so far it is going okay. I've only done liquids so far. I know I need to incorporate lean protein for dinner, but when I tried last night, it tasted gross. I will try again. LOL Anyone else having issues with the Pre-Op diet? I'm looking forward to meeting y'all and even if I don't, let's keep in touch!
  6. bjenkins6226
    bjenkins6226
    holly what day is your surgery?
  7. Mama-Oh!
    Mama-Oh!
    I'm getting sleeved on the 11th, too! Time is going too slowly. I'm Babette from Colorado. I'm going alone and I'm starting my preop diet tomorrow. I'm going to use my facebook account and skype to communicate with people at home. My facebook name is Babette Ogawa (because that's my name). I would love the support.
  8. Mama-Oh!
    Mama-Oh!
    Here's my cell phone number. . I'll look forward to meeting you guys. Good luck! I think we're in good hands, although I read too much and get nervous.

They told me to start my pre-op on the sixth? I wonder why the difference.
  9. HollyInTexas
    HollyInTexas
    I'm getting sleeved on the 11th. Time is going by rather quickly, but only because I teach during the day, so it's easy to stay away from food here. ha!
    I started my preop 4 days early because I'm sure my liver is extra fatty! lol They told me to do 10 days, but I'll do 14. The days of pre-op you're assigned has to do with your BMI. The lower, the less days. Incidentally, according to WLA, that's the way the surgery order goes: lower BMI to higher.

Nice to meet you, Babette! I'm in South Texas. I'll add you on facebook. My last name is Herrera, so if you get a friend request from me. You can PM me since only a handful of people know I'm getting the surgery. I don't want to share just yet or if at all.
  10. HollyInTexas
    HollyInTexas
    Bjenkins, we may probably see each other still! In any case, since we are all sleeve sisters here (roughly around the same time), we can support each other and compare notes!
  11. bjenkins6226
    bjenkins6226
    Yes i hope to see you all there! I'll be there this thursday!
  12. HollyInTexas
    HollyInTexas
    Britni and been kind I hope your surgery went well! Going in later today!
  13. HollyInTexas
    HollyInTexas
    Bjenkins*
  14. Terps
    Terps
    Best wishes to you all!!! You are in great hands with Dr. A.
  15. dhopkins56
    dhopkins56
    I fly in June 9th, surgery on the 10th