Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

on my way!

1. AmberNurse
    AmberNurse
    Just now leaving..hoping to be out of Missouri by 9:30p tonight. Yes..we are driving to San Diego! Down 6# since Friday on the lovely liquid diet. That has me worried some..liquid diet an driving cross country!! Lol. Surgery is Monday.. Can't wait to meet the other ones there. What a great support group we have among us. Glad to belong to the forum. Safe travels an speedy recovery for the ones there now!
    Amber
  2. princabessa
    princabessa
    amber good luck! try muscle milk in vanilla! do be honest i ate an egg mcmuffin the day before surgery! i was ok! i did have diarrhea on my way home but don't know if they were related!!! good luck! im down 25 lbs in four weeks! donna
  3. Annette3
    Annette3
    We live in Louisiana and we drove down there with no problems on the road doing my 3 day fast...it was better than being at home with all the temptation! We stayed in the Hotel by the Airport and was able to leave our car there and someone came across the border to pick us up at the Airport pick-up place. No problems! Good luck on you new journey, I wish you and all who choose this route to do GREAT! I had my sleeve Jan. 9th and I'm down 43 lbs and down from a tight size 16 to a loose size 10!!! very happy with the results!