Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hotel Del Rio

1. kerrikoplin
    kerrikoplin
    Good evening all,

I was wondering,what exactly the hotel provides? Do the rooms have micro/fridge, clocks etc.? What will be the schedule? The days are clicking and I am getting somewhat anxious. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks
  2. Lynn54
    Lynn54
    It is a regular hotel. Clocks but the he nurse will call you also to make sure up for surgery.
  3. kerrikoplin
    kerrikoplin
    Thanks Lynn. I know some hotels do not have micro/fridge, so are you saying this hotel does?
  4. Green rider
    Green rider
    No micro or fridge. You won't need them anyway.
  5. ChefMissy
    ChefMissy
    No microwave or fridge, true, you won't personally need them, but if you are bringing a companion, he or she might. My husband and I walked down to the Oxxo nect to Subway. He bought a small Styrofoam cooler that he filled with ice to keep drinks and snacks.
  6. kerrikoplin
    kerrikoplin
    Thanks everyone for the helpful info.
  7. Monker2001
    Monker2001
    I'm also curious to know if the tv has english speaking stations. My husband is going with me and he doesn't read so he will be bored to death if he has nothing to do while I'm recovering.
  8. madrake72
    madrake72
    There are couple of English channels.
  9. Monker2001
    Monker2001
    Thank you. he will be very appreciative of that I'm sure.
  10. Rosepetals65
    Rosepetals65
    Hotel is nice and comfortable
    No fridge/ no microwave
    very few English channels
    The respond to ice/apple juice/jello responses quickly
  11. Rhonda124
    Rhonda124
    Had my surgery on 4/20/2015.....I can answer any other questions you may have.
  12. SharDye
    SharDye
    Do they have room service or do you go down to get ice, jello, etc..
  13. SharDye
    SharDye
    What about drainage bulb/ tube.? What is best to wear so you don't have to carry. I can't imagine?