Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Booking Hotel Real Del Rio for my husband, daughter and myself

1. AmberNurse
    AmberNurse
    What do I need to do? I was told I didn't have to make a reservation for my husband and daughter and I to stay in a room. What did everyone else do? Want to book it today if possible. Do I need to contact hotel directly and tell them I will be a patient there but have guests?
  2. daphnie
    daphnie
    Hi. Yes you have to call the hotel and tell the Dr. That you are bring more people for the car.
  3. Delgado2000
    Delgado2000
    My sister and sister in law are both taking their husbands and were told to reserve their room online.
  4. Delgado2000
    Delgado2000
    They reserved on www.hotels.com.
  5. Crybaby
    Crybaby
    I brought my husband and the agents took care of everything for me. A friend in my group booked hers online for her and her sister. Even though it was suppose to be the same price, mine was cheaper. They said it was because I got the clinic rate and she did not. That may be something that you want to check on. The agents booked mine. We stayed in the same room the whole time and it worked out good
  6. AmberNurse
    AmberNurse
    Yep I let them know that there will be 3 of us for the shuttle bus and we just booked our hotel thru hotels.com Thanks!

This is also what weightlossagents just told me too:
    You can book the hotel however and when you get there let them know that you are a patient of ours and they will fix the rate. It will be for $63 a night. Although we got a cheaper rate than that like $59. But its all booked. thanks for your replies!

Amber
  7. dmart27
    dmart27
    My coordinator made my companion and I reservation for hotel.
  8. projax5000
    projax5000
    make sure you tell them you will be a surgery patient....someone in our group didn't and had a higher rate they had to go down and fix it...