Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

back from TJ

1. BigJ
    BigJ
    Hello everyone I am back from my trip to Tijuana.
    I am now a sleeved man on my way to a lighter side of life.
    My surgery preformed by the highly Skilled hands of Dr. Mario Almanza on 3/10/15.
    I will wright more about the trip and give some "heads ups" When I get some sleep. I will be going to work tonight so I'll need to get time to sit and post later this week.
    However, if you are reading this just before you are ready to leave for your day in Tijuana, and you have a hairy belly...SHAVE THAT BELLY...you will be glad you did because they do not.
    Everything was good. The whole experience was a good one. The Doctors,Nurses,and the entire Real Del Rio Hotel staff went way beyond expectations to make myself and all that where there feel comfortable and welcome.
    I want to close with a big THANK YOU to everyone in Tijuana (Gracias)
    Good night (Buenas noches)
  2. bbernice
    bbernice
    Congratulations, glad your surgery was a success!!!!
  3. jhood2005
    jhood2005
    Congratulations, hope all is well !!Speedy recovery!
  4. projax5000
    projax5000
    Wow back to work...i woried about only 2 weeks off ...lol but then again i get kicked and bit a lot at work...so i need the time
  5. hollyane777
    hollyane777
    Congrats!!! Having the operation is the best thing I have ever done! FYI..... I'm a few months out. I'm totally healed and can eat anything I want -- NOT that I DO...... because i want to lose weight -- but I do not have any discomfort with bread or beef or anything. A little reminder as you go through the blah menu choices the first few weeks.

Neat to hear about such a positive experience in TJ!
  6. mutterma77
    mutterma77
    So glad to hear all went well, Big J! Are you sure you aren't going back to work too soon? Take care and keep us updated! Congrats!
  7. Gina4
    Gina4
    Congratulations J. Happy it all went well. I went back to work after a week and a half. Just make sure you take lots of little meals and water to hydrate. I set an alarm on my watch after the second week because I realized I was forgetting to eat and drink on a schedule.
    So welcome to the the sleeved side of life. G.
  8. allicat86
    allicat86
    I was in Tj the same time you were ! Had my surgery on the 9th ! Hope all is well