Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

A little down

1. JaynieD
    JaynieD
    I had my surgery 1/22/15 the day of surgery I was 251 today 243. I know I shouldn't compare my self to others ,however, it seems I'm not loosing as much as others sleeved the same time as me. My doc hasn't cleared me for the gym yet and I have had no issues with surgery or since just trying to get my energy back. I,m so ready to start water aerobics again! I have been walking. I,m doing ok getting in my protein 75 gms, but the calories 800 a day has been an issue for me. I feel like I'm getting a little depressed with my progress I feel it should be better
  2. UPSer9110
    UPSer9110
    Okay so I started at 291 just before the table. Mine was done on the 26th. As of this morning I am down to 276. I almost feel the same way. The only difference is that I am happy that it is coming off slow. I'd like for my skin to some what keep up. The way I look at it, is once we're able to eat real food, it'll be small. As long as you keep up on your protein and cardio now, it'll come off slowly. At about 4-6 weeks, we can start to lift weights.
  3. MamaGavu
    MamaGavu
    I think we are all going to have a lot of ups and downs. I started at 242 and I am now 216. I was sleeved on 1/26. Hopefully it will pick up for you and get better.
  4. lorilezgirl
    lorilezgirl
    I was sleeved on jan 12th and i weighed 251 at surgery and Im now down to 226. I have lost a total of 34 pounds.9 was prior to surgery. I have actually stalled for almost 4 weeks now. Has this happent to any of you? I feel like I should be loosibng more.