Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

disappointed again

1. linzy2886
    linzy2886
    I gave dr almanza or weight loss agents my testimonal and kept watching well it was never posted. you guys read the same thing i gave them because i posted my experience on here. i sent them a message and asked why it was not posted and this was my reply from them.

Hi Lindsey! All of our testimonials do go through an approval process with upper management. We are sorry to see that yours was not posted. But we do read everything and are constantly looking for ways to improve, so we do appreciate the feedback that we got from you. We will do our best to make sure we can improve the experience for our future patients. It sounds like you are recovering well and we wish you the best on your weight loss journey. Please continue to contact us if you need anything or have any questions that we can help you with.

this is bad practice in my opinion, all the new patients are only reading the good and not the bad experieces because they wont share those. ugh
  2. Kee77
    Kee77
    i dont think that you said anything bad. It was your experience and opinion. They also sent me somthing by email asking for my testimonial. I did not do it nor do I plan to. I am on here and many other sites. I blogged my journey when I was in Mexico. I did not have a bad experience or anything but if people are instersted in my story they can reach out as many of them do. Dont worry about them.. We read your story here and many of us appreciated your honesty and your truth!
  3. linzy2886
    linzy2886
    i know i shouldnt worry, i was just kinda let down because its such a huge decision for most people and they should hear every aspect. ya my exerience wasnt horrible either just different. how are you feeling? its been about a week for u right
  4. melmatthews6
    melmatthews6
    My experience wasn't fantastic either and my testimonials didn't make it through. I think they make sure it's only the perfect ones that get on the site...
  5. Aprilel1
    Aprilel1
    Wow that is CRAZY I mean my decision was based off a lot of the testimonials on the site!
  6. zoey101
    zoey101
    Hi Ladies, How is everyone doing? Lindsey don't worry about it, you are 100% correct that unless it's a perfect review they are not going to post it. It really is a shame because even the not so great stuff is good to know and doesn't always mean someone won't go through with it. And what you wrote was nothing bad at all in my opinion it was just an honest account of your experience. And I thank you very much because of you I booked my own room and I am so relieved I did that. I hope everyone is feeling good and Tuesday is the big day, oh dear it's coming so fast.
  7. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    Sounds like some of you guys got the "Yelp" treatment. It's sad to say, but this is an all to common practice. Fear not, because you have outlined your experience here. If someone wants to know what your experience was, share an outside email address that way you can freely express yourself. There are plenty of places to say exactly how your experience was. Don't let the fact that this one outlet won't let you express yourself, it is the World Wide Web.
  8. TERRI HURST
    TERRI HURST
    WILL I GO FOR MY SURGRY IN 6 DAYS I AM READY .. SORRY THAT YELLS STORYS DIDNT GET POSTED MAYBE THAY ARE JUST BUSY , BUT ANYWAY JUST WONTED TO SAY HELLO AND LET YA ALL NO I AM VERY READY YEPEEEEEE