Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

weight loss and increased energy

1. athertonhess
    athertonhess
    OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm down to 207! I'm so excited and I have increasing energy everyday. I'm on the pureed stage of my weight loss plan and it's going well. Would you believe I even tried a small slice of pizza pureed?! I used olive oil to bring it to a Puree. It wasn't bad.

Anywau, I just wanted to share the news with you all. Now that I'm back to work, I'm moving around a lot more and the searing pain at the largest incision site isn't near as bad. I wore a binder for a few days and that helped so much.

I'd really like to hear how everyone else is doing so far.
  2. JoeJ
    JoeJ
    I do well. My biggest problem is pain in my left shoulder. Similar to the gas pain I had originally but it is just in one side and usually at night when I sleep. The weather is so crappy here ( just west of Chicago) I have not been able to go for long walks so I need to get more exercise. With my job as a factory worker I am being kept out of work for a full 8 weeks. But I am down from when I started this adventure! Glad all is going well for you!
  3. Tera B
    Tera B
    hi! I was sleeved on the 4th also! I have been eating a lot of pureed vegetables and what has been funny is tortilla chips with a little nacho cheese and sour cream has been the easiest for me to eat!,I chew as much as I can and its very satisfying for not being able to have any other regular meals. I am wandering when we are going to be able to eat normally again.
  4. athertonhess
    athertonhess
    We can eat regular foods on April 1st. Although a few items here and there should be okay. I was also sleeved on 2/4, and have had some pasta because I'm in the soft food stage. I eat one stuffed manicotti and I'm super full, so will probably taper back to 3/4 of one or even 1/2.