Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

huntsville area?

1. Kiki43
    Kiki43
    Hello all-
    I'm looking to either start a group or join an existing group in the area of Huntsville, AL. I was sleeved on 3/24/14 in Birmingham and would really like to meet others going through this journey for support, exercise, coffee! If anyone is interested, let me know how often you would like to meet & the most convenient time. I really need support when it comes to exercise because it's not my favorite thing to do. 😬. I feel like our success & trials will be so much richer if we can share with those who know and understand this journey!
    Peace to all,
    --K
  2. fm67
    fm67
    I'd be up for it. My schedule's pretty flexible.
  3. Lisa2
    Lisa2
    KiKi43,

I am in the Huntsville Area. Would love to talk to you. Do you have a number I could text you at?
    My surgery date is June 30th so it'll be a little while before I can start exercising but I'd love to try it.
  4. Lynin
    Lynin
    Hey, I am new to all of this surgery was Oct. 20.....I live in Decatur travel to Huntsville all the time!!!!!
  5. myyorkiehannah
    myyorkiehannah
    I am close to Huntsville and travel into the city often. Would love to meet with others as I am a new sleever as of February 23rd. Its alredy been a frustrating journey but then I remember I am only two weeks and three days out.... Would love to get together and have coffee and find out more. Thanks