Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

blood in stool

1. martinez88
    martinez88
    So I'm here at the hotel and went to the restroom and to my suprise the was blood in my stoole.... kinda freaking out.... everything has been great up until this point.... waiting for the doctor.... has this happened to anyone? wish me luck!!!!
  2. Kee77
    Kee77
    I heard that blood that you can see in your stool is ok. Its the blood that you cannot see is what you should be worried about hence they do a fecal smear to detect unseen blood. Please keep us updated; wishing you luck and recovery!
  3. martinez88
    martinez88
    They are saying possibly internal hemorroides.... Idk I'm not to convinced...
  4. Lynn54
    Lynn54
    I was would say not normal but not to surprising as you just had surgery on stomach. May be from hemerroids? Wish the best to you
  5. Crybaby
    Crybaby
    Any update? How are you doing? I'm sure that would surprise me too but I could see how blood would be in stool from stomach surgery but not so sure where the hemeroids came in, I know hemeroids cause bleeding , but did u have a problem with them before?
  6. tashakelson
    tashakelson
    Did you strain (constipation) when having a BM? Could it be coloring from jello or popsicles? Most importantly how do you feel? I think if you are feeling fine (only discomfort from gas) you most likely are ok and it probably isn't related to surgery...just reasoning
  7. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    If it's visible and red, you probably broke some blood vessels trying to go. It's the blood you can't see that's concerning. You are still at the hospital where you can be checked out so don't let the horror stories that you read here make you paranoid. Be alert, be aware, listen to your body, but don't panic. We are all wishing you well, and the docs and nurses want you to be well also. Focus on healing and positivity.
  8. Cyndy-loo
    Cyndy-loo
    I had blood in my stool and they found a bunch of polyps and a number of precancerous spots. The blood in my stool saved my life. Make sure you are happy with the diagnosis and if not keep getting checked until you do.
  9. martinez88
    martinez88
    It was from the strain all has ben well tHanks yall!