Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

so emotional and now scared

1. linzy2886
    linzy2886
    I have been so anxious and excited,my surgery is on the 4th now im freaking out. I have been sitting here two days thinking well i could just save the money or do something fun with it. Or what if i die just to lose weight. then i read some crap about surgerys in mexico. I dont want to end up with a complication because i have no health insurance. it seems all the negative is hitting at once. i need reassurance.
  2. angel782
    angel782
    I was the same way. Seemed like the closer the surgery got the more negative things I read. I was scared to death! Everything went really well, I did walk the floor most of the night after surgery just to help move the gas. I am now 7 weeks out and I have followed all of the rules and I couldn't be happier. Just breathe and everything will be okay.
  3. Kee77
    Kee77
    Just stop reading! I am not saying that people dont go through things or that certain things did not happen. What I am saying is that human nature is not always to tell the "whole" truth there is always 2 versions and the truth. I go on the 11th; I have just made up in my mind that I am going to do this, I am not reading another thing other than the few folks on here that I know have gone in the past month or so. Just have faith that you have made the best decision for you and that it wont all be a walk in the park but the end result is what is your goal! Be well, dont stress and let us know how everything went when you get back.
  4. linzy2886
    linzy2886
    Yall are right, thank you for the advise i just need to not get on here till the 5th lol.
  5. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    Lindsee, Kee77 is correct. We don't know the entire story of the failures, but I myself have taken the first hand account of those that have just gone into account, like last week. I'm going to follow the pre and post op directions and pray that all goes well. You do have the option of changing surgeons and you're well within your right to do so.
  6. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    Lindsee, Kee77 is correct. We don't know the entire story of the failures, but I myself have taken the first hand account of those that have just gone, like last week. I'm going to follow the pre and post op directions and pray that all goes well. I have read the bad and the good, and am confidant in my decision.
  7. Lynn54
    Lynn54
    Any risk are less than 1% your chances of dying in a car accident is way higher than anything bad with Dr Almanza. Especially if you follow rules. I am just 13 days out. No problems
  8. linzy2886
    linzy2886
    That is true, so my risk is higher driving to the airport.
  9. Melody Herring
    Melody Herring
    I know five people that have had their surgery with Dr. Almanza, and every one of them are doing great! That is the main reason I decided to go ahead and have it done also. I arrive on the 10th and my surgery is on the 11th of March. I try not to read anything negative, I'm just ready to be healthy again. The nerves haven't kicked in yet, and I hope they don't, but if they do, I'm still ready. Good luck to you.