Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Informative!!!

1. tashakelson
    tashakelson
    Hello,

I just wanted to share some information I feel will be very helpful for us who are about to be sleeved. I also hope that this will help people who have read scary stuff put in perspective that we don't know the entire story and people could have done the wrongs things causing some of their problems...

That being said...I found a great 30 min video on YouTube called - Eating After Bariatric Surgery - A Guide for the First Month.
    This video answered a lot of questions for me; it discussed nutrition, vomiting and leaks.
    It also mentions a chart called - Metabolic Reset Diet Guide. I will be taking a look at this.

Tips from video
    ---Vomiting Happens...
    ---A few episodes of vomiting is not concerning (should not be violently retching...more like spit ups)
    ---Leaks can occur up to 2 months after surgery
    ---Leaks can be associated with eating TOO BIG of a piece of food and/or eating certain foods TOO SOON, getting it stuck causing violent retching and increasing pressure causing perforation
    ---Following post-op instructions are very important, listen to your body...

Please let me know if you have viewed the video and what you think...please feel free to add additional info!!!
  2. joneldetermine2lossweight
    joneldetermine2lossweight
    thanks for the information i will check it out
  3. MUFASA
    MUFASA
    thanks
  4. Healthynana15
    Healthynana15
    Thanks will check that out!
  5. Catlover
    Catlover
    Great information!! Thank you