Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

March 28 surgery

1. PRECIUZ
    PRECIUZ
    anyone going with the latter me on March 28th. I'm supposed to have surgery that day and I would like to say hi to maybe somebody else is going to have it and to people who have already been sleep did you guys have a good experience with them pretty sure you did but I'm going by myself so I'm a little scared and any tips you can give me especially about staying on track with the pre op diet
  2. Romaniangel
    Romaniangel
    You will do great! Trust me they will take amazing care of you! The whole team
    Is amazing. I wouldnt be worried about going alone made a lot of great friends that I keep in contact with still�� as far as your pre op know that you can do it and stick to it. I had the bright idea of going to Disney land day before my surgery on liquids lol! But I made it. Wishing you all the luck in the world! You will be fine ��
  3. mmhutch
    mmhutch
    My best to you! You will have a great experience. I was sleeved by Dr. Ortiz January 31, 2014. He and the ALM group are terrific! I also went alone and did just fine. I plan to go back to Tijuana for a breast lift with augmentation later this year. ��
  4. Dawzow
    Dawzow
    Agreed... I have nothing but wonderful things to say about ALM!
  5. texas_lady
    texas_lady
    I'm scheduled for 3/28 with Dr Ortiz. I have two good friends who had it done with Dr Ortiz. I'm confident we will be in good hands! Super excited!!!
  6. PRECIUZ
    PRECIUZ
    Well thanks for all the good feed back. Since I posted this I have had some problems with them and my date will not be the 28th. Which sucks because I had all my plans already with my job and everything. I want to say more but I'm trying to be calm about the whole situation. But I don't like the fact that a staff member threw in my face that they have been working with me since 2013 and they had the notes. But couldn't account for two weeks ago dating back to feb 9,2015 SMH when I asked for a change in date. I haven't seen anything negative on this company except in the beginning on some threads and now my personal issues. I loved working with Rhonda and wish she was still available since I started out with her. It just sucks big time and yes a date is a small problem but when you're already set with work and family it's big too me.