Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery in 3 Weeks and my family is freaking out!

1. madrake72
    madrake72
    Hi Everyone,
    I will be having my surgery on 3/13/15 with Dr. Almanza. My family and friends are very concerned (some freaking out a little) that I am going to Mexico for the procedure and now got me a little nervous. I would like some feedback on your experiences with Dr. Almanza and the surgery. I am in good health other than overweight and bad thyroid.
  2. Carly137
    Carly137
    Hi,
    I had surgery with Dr. Almanza on 2/4/15 and found it to be as they shared on their web site. I had no health problems and I have been recovering well. I have lost 19.5 lbs. I love that! Pay attention to all their requirements and suggestions. They know what they are doing. Just as others have stated, it's not an easy way but it is a tool to help us live a life we have longed to live. Good luck!
  3. JLNorris
    JLNorris
    Hi! My name is Joyce and I went to Mexico for my surgery. Getting ready to set a surgery date for my hubby with Dr Amanza. We had an awesome time. Excellent care. Beautiful motel. Never felt in any case of danger what so ever. Make sure you have a passport and other appropriate ID. Don't forget your heating pad like I did! Lol. Have fun. Hope the best for you!
  4. Lovablemona2
    Lovablemona2
    You'll do just fine dear friend. I Went alone....have faith...its is really safe and Dr. Almanza and his staff will take excellent care of you!
  5. fishergirl
    fishergirl
    I hade surgery with Almanza on 2/12/15. No complications and a good experience. would def. recommend.
  6. 1newfiegal
    1newfiegal
    Awesome to hear this feedback as my date is coming soon. How's the hotel?. Is nutrition and pain needs c
    Provided at hotel
  7. fishergirl
    fishergirl
    I'm really picky about my bed, so that being said I hated the bed. Hotel was nice. i didn't need pain meds but i know other people asked for them and got them. Hope this helps. Just make sure to get up and walk, walk , walk.