Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

No Single Sleever Men?!!

1. Sonia
    Sonia
    1)Okay ladies, as we know it's always been 1 man to 7 women.

2)Half of them are gay so that's 1 man to 14 women.

3)Half of them aren't even worth having so now its 1 man to 21 women.

4)If you're a Black person the odds are 28 to 1 due to the prison population (not to mention fact 3.)

Sooooo... NO men on this Single Sleever Group.
    This will be the Girlfriend, "How You Durrin" Group instead.
  2. C-Otter
    C-Otter
    Well said, Sonia! Are you a pre or post sleever?
  3. shparks
    shparks
    I am confused by this thread.
  4. mallow
    mallow
    Shawn...maybe you are the "1" out of 28 people she is talking about.... I think I saw a total of 60 people in the group so there must be 1 more man in here somewhere LOL.

Way to go Sonia with the statistics... I made a "C" in that in college haha.
  5. Steve Demko
    Steve Demko
    I'm here now!
  6. Sonia
    Sonia
    Yay! We now have 2 men I see in this group! Don't worry, I'll share.
  7. BBARB
    BBARB
    it was fun reading your thread..... my comment is AMEN
  8. Binks
    Binks
    So how can you tell if a guy is really seriously interested or not? I have been off the dating circuit far too long!
  9. Bluegrass state
    Bluegrass state
    I gave up on dating quite a while ago.. It's not that I wouldn't LIKE a relationship, but - yea - there are alot of duds out there now. Where are the good men? Steve and SHParks are here - and where is Sexy Panda??? They may get all the attention, huh?
  10. patch640
    patch640
    Hey wait, lol, I'm here.
  11. romie
    romie
    I live my life by four simple rules:
    1. Treat everyone the way you want to be treated.
    2. You deserve whatever you put up with.
    3. Never make someone a priority, when they only make you an option.
    4. If you want to do something, you will find a WAY; if you don’t, you will find an excuse
    Number 3 and 4 deal with how you can tell if someone if interested in you or not.
    If you talk to them and they don’t seem to be trying to spend time with you, I would say that is a very good sign. Yes life gets in the way, so if I ask someone out and they tell me they are busy more then 3 times, I know they are not interested. If they were, they would offer a different time/day to spend time with.
  12. romie
    romie
    4. If you want to do something, you will find a WAY; if you don’t, you will find an excuse
    Number 3 and 4 deal with how you can tell if someone if interested in you or not.
    If you talk to them and they don’t seem to be trying to spend time with you, I would say that is a very good sign. Yes life gets in the way, so if I ask someone out and they tell me they are busy more then 3 times, I know they are not interested. If they were, they would offer a different time/day to spend time with.
  13. romie
    romie
  14. romie
    romie
    lol thats what I get for writing in word and copy/pasting
    somehow I got three comments, lol sorry about that
  15. Bowen5575
    Bowen5575
    Rome, I like your 4 simple rules....good rules to live by.
  16. Bowen5575
    Bowen5575
    Sorry *romie
  17. devildoc8404
    devildoc8404
    I would like to include myself amongst the ranks of Single Sleever Men, please and thank you
  18. Truebody
    Truebody
    "Amen" to Romie. A good set of standards to live and date by.
    I'm from Australia and we don't seem to have a dating scene here. We meet, we eat, we root. Not for everyone and certainly not for me.
  19. A_deshotel
    A_deshotel
    I've about given up on dating. It's so hard now days. Most ppl just want a hookup and don't get me wrong, sex is great but what ever happened to love and trust and actually finding out a persons middle name before the dirty? Lol
  20. devildoc8404
    devildoc8404
    You know it's funny, I figured after being out of the game for a minute I would take a different approach than I usually have. I'm 35 years old and am not really looking for all sorts of meaningless casual sex (as great as it might be). I'm trying to get into a long term relationship (as gay as that sounds). I'm talking to a girl now who I was told is a bit put off that I haven't tried to get any yet...What the hell happened? It seems as if I have to go back to the old way of doing things..sigh..
  21. AlbAnn
    AlbAnn
    Been out of the dating thing for 25 years...yes, it has changed!
  22. bigred57
    bigred57
    just go and do what you like and if there are men there and if they want to talk with you they will, otherwise it is their loss not yours. You are a good person, and if they can see that, then they are blink, so all of you on here, be kind to yourself, you are or have started a new life, things will happen in their own time.
  23. NiniCakes
    NiniCakes
    well said, bigred57!
  24. Kimpossible318
    Kimpossible318
    I'm kinda dating someone, but he's already annoying me. I have been single way more than coupled as an adult. I should probably learn how to knit, buy 9 cats, and start watching Murder She Wrote tomorrow....
  25. plt:)
    plt:)
    glad to run across the single/sleeve group!
    I am glad that I am NOT in a relationship at this time, because I feel this is a time for ME, rediscovery, finding ME, and adjusting to a whole new lifestyle, but I worry that someone will NOT love me for the "ME" that is inside, its the same person, just a different package, how can a person be sure?
  26. Kimpossible318
    Kimpossible318
    I stopped dating the dude i was seeing. The truth of the matter is that I'm like plt =)...I would rather be single going through this journey and rediscovering me instead of worried about another person.
  27. ThisIs4Me
    ThisIs4Me
    I sooo agree with plt & kimpossible318 hence the name "ThisIs4Me" lol I made a vow abt a yr ago that I am spending time on myself for myself. My kids r grown and now its time 4 me!!
  28. orsola
    orsola
    hehehehe like this group been out of this race a long time ago! Now i am back single and like a few of yo said this journey it is to discover yourself and then if the person is lucky he will find me!!! It is MY TIME!
  29. DFritz
    DFritz
    add 1 more to the men on here
  30. rhondap46
    rhondap46
    Four weeks ago I would not have asked to join the group. However, my hubby checked out of the marriage and here I am. I've now had a few weeks to realize that I'm going through the surgery and this process alone. My surgery is scheduled for Friday. I'm okay with that. I think it might be easier this way. I no longer have to worry about the B.I.G. meals he would make and how I would no longer be able to sit down and eat them with him. It's time for me to focus on ME and that's something I haven't done in a very long time. The right person will come along at the right time ... there is lots of life left !!
  31. Maria2089
    Maria2089
    Decided I HAD to join this group. Im not pursuing a relationship until I am "settled" into my "new" life. And I have to say Kimpossible318 your comment cracked me up!
  32. noel
    noel
    LOLOL Sonya lolol....I dont want to go out with a sleever man anyway(kidding) because then I would have to take turns having plastics with him lolol.....u can send me the gay ones and we can go shopping !!
  33. chuck1960
    chuck1960
    im in 6 more days and its on..!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  34. RottLover
    RottLover
    devildoc8404 stick to your plan to be a rational human being. Early hooking up is certainly a sign that she is insecure about who she is and/or doesn't want you to know the real her ... People: how about conversation?? Ack, I guess that is part of my weight issue - so I don't have to have those conversations, get to know someone, and let him get to know me. Hmmm.
  35. Nancy23
    Nancy23
    Hi ladies and gentlemen (really two? Haha). Glad I joined regardless.