Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Prayers Needed

1. SHUDSON81
    SHUDSON81
    I will be having surgery tomorrow and I am very scared. I'm just asking prayer for peace of mind and for my surgery to go through without any complications.
  2. trulyamazingtoo
    trulyamazingtoo
    I will pray for you. My surgery is on the 20th and I feel the same way as you. My family scared me by saying negative things but I am going to pray for myself as well.
  3. Trogers
    Trogers
    I will be in prayer for both of you. I myself am scheduled for surgery Feb 20 and am ready to get it done. Remember GOD is in control and will see us through this!!
  4. BillyJ
    BillyJ
    I will pray for the 3 of you. Being scared is normal. I am 7 months out and doing great. Since you guys are all praying people, just trust that God will get you through this. If he brought you to it, he will get you through it. Good luck and blessings to you.
  5. Renee N.
    Renee N.
    I second BillyJ's statement here. Once you get on the other side of it, you'll see it wasn't so bad. And yes remember - God is in control!
  6. southernchick
    southernchick
    Hi....I had surgery almost 10 months ago I've lost 157 pounds....prayer is the answer I prayed. ...from the time I took my FIRST step on the plane ..and I continue to pray...I'm very happy. ..but I'm a work in process...don't hesitate to ask me questions. ..I understand the uncertainty.