Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery March 5th 2014 Dr.Almanza

1. enchantinghorses
    enchantinghorses
    Hello,
    Just trying to meet people having surgery with Dr. Almanza on March 5 2014.
  2. RumblyTumbly
    RumblyTumbly
    Hi. I will fly in on the 4th and have surgery on the 5th. My flight arrives in San Diego at 10:13am. When do you arrive?
    Kelly
  3. enchantinghorses
    enchantinghorses
    Hello Kelly! I am traveling alone and I arrive at 3:33. I will have a small lay over at the airport until the next pick up at 7:00.
  4. enchantinghorses
    enchantinghorses
    My name is Mandee!
  5. jenifer
    jenifer
    I have surgery on the 6 th. Guess I'll be coming in during your surgery. The date is approaching fast.
  6. RumblyTumbly
    RumblyTumbly
    Hi Mandee. I arrive at 10:13 and am also traveling alone. See you there!
  7. one4sailn
    one4sailn
    Mandee and Kelly, '

I'm Jessica and will likely see y'all walking the halls at the hotel since i'm being sleeved in the afternoon, on the 5th. Looking forward to saying hello and "WOOHOO!"
  8. RumblyTumbly
    RumblyTumbly
    Hi Jessica. I am flying in Tuesday. We definitely need to chat while there. See ya in a few days.
  9. Jhanns
    Jhanns
    Hello everyone, I'm Johnny and I live in southern Oregon. I am schedex to fly into San Diego on 11/06/14 for my sleeve surgery on 11/07/14. Is anyone else set for that day? It would be nice to know someone as Im going alone. Please let me know and take care!!
  10. ChefMissy
    ChefMissy
    Hey, Everyone! I'm Missy and I'm scheduled to fly in on march 8, surgery will be on the 9th. . My husband is coming with . Maybe we will cross paths briefly!
  11. linzy2886
    linzy2886
    rumblytumbley we will be at the airport at the same time catching the 12 van ride back . I am having my surgery that same day though.