Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

First time I weighed myself!

1. mamaperry3
    mamaperry3
    I am shocked to say the least to see my amount of weight I have lost in one week. I am feeling really good now. No pain at all and only sore if my belly is pressed any. The one problem I am having is trying to get in the amount of protein I am supposed to. How is everyone else doing with the protein?
  2. charity69
    charity69
    I had my surgery on Jan 14th I can not get 60 to 70 protein down im luckey to get 30 down Ive lost since my surgery I started at 189 Im down to 170 . I have ben on my pureed diet cant even Harley do that but I did catch a cold wen I went back to work which now is Pneumonia
  3. LGF0623
    LGF0623
    Congrats!! I haven't weighed myself yet, still feeling bloated. The protein is the worst! I'm drinking as much as I can of it at all meals and snacks, but we're supposed to get 60 grams a day. With the limited capacity we have, I'm finding it hard to make that goal.
  4. UPSer9110
    UPSer9110
    I am using EAS Myoplex. It has 42g or protein. It takes me the whole day to take that down. With the Progresso soup (2 cans) that I blend and drink, I up to about 55g.