Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Count down is almost over

1. Green rider
    Green rider
    It's Sunday night and I leave Tuesday a.m. Surprisingly I am not nervous but, I am excited. Been doing ok on my 3 day pre-op. Looking forward to the next step and pray for no complications. Wish the best of luck for all you Feb. sleevers out there.
  2. JLNorris
    JLNorris
    Excited for you as well. You will meet some wonderful people there. Enjoy as much as you can. Keep inbtouch!
  3. Leslie L.
    Leslie L.
    What exactly have you done for your pre op diet? I also have three days. I will be going down early to drive up to LA and will be on my pre op that entire time.
  4. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    Best wishes! You will be okay!
  5. Green rider
    Green rider
    Thanks everyone. Leslie, I have been on clear fluids only. Tonight I will eat a few bites of chicken breast cooked on the indoor grill, just plain. Earlier I had a protein drink for breakfast & lunch. Pretty much following the list that WLA gave me to work off. Lots of water and some juice that was also on the list.
  6. amymalc1161
    amymalc1161
    Good luck!!! Mine is on February 23rd. I'm excited too!!! Someone asked me if I was nervous but I told them that I was too excited to be nervous! Let us know how you are doing.
  7. SweetPea22
    SweetPea22
    See you there !! I leave in the morning