Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Let's Try to Get Together!

1. Msvetrn
    Thank you, Lisa for starting this group. I was about to start it and then I saw it was just started! I was telling someone else who is from Spring Grove, VA that it would be awesome to have us Sleeved and To-Be Sleeved folks here in Virginia to have a get together somehwere in VA. What do you think? I think it would be a great Question and Answer session and to actually talk to people who have actually had the sleeve in person. Plus, it would be fun! I hope we get some more members.
  2. take it or sleeve it
    take it or sleeve it
    Hello Va. I live in Va to. Only closer to Va Beach. I am glad to know some folks from Va are here on this sight. I am relatively new to the blog/forum thing so I really don't navigate to well on here. So, if you dont see me on for a while, that is why. I think I just get frustrated & give up on the whole thing for a while til I try & tackle it again. i hope everyone is doing good. I had my surgery on 12/31/2013. I still have some pain but I guess it is going away. All but one incision. That seems to be jsut hanging on. I hope to be able to talk to you another time. Take care.
  3. crestof
    crestof
    I also live in VA- on the Middle Peninsula. Would love to chat/meet some local people who are beginning their journey like I am, as well as talk to people who have already done it so I know more of what to expect.

Chris
  4. Rayer
    Rayer
    I too am in Virginia Beach and just starting this journey. My surgeon is Dr. Boustany with Sentara but I won't have the surgery til late summer, by July, I'm hoping. It would be great to chat with some of you on here going through this process as well. Best of luck to each of you.