Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

feburary sleevers

1. ceceliam
    ceceliam
    Anybody scheduled for gastric sleeve by Dr Almanza in Feburary?
    I am scheduled for Feb 4, 2015. Was just wondering ??
  2. JLNorris
    JLNorris
    He was my surgeon and he and his staff are wonderful. If you have any questions ask. Don't hesitate. You can ask his nurse and they can tell you how many I there patients he will have that day. This site you are on now is great. We all discuss pretty much everything. You will do great. Welcome to our large family!
  3. ceceliam
    ceceliam
    Dear JLNorris, Thank you for your reply. My husband is the one getting nervous..he says, You need to talk to someone who had the procedure." I showed him your response, and I think he feels better seeing your words!!! Thank YOU :-)
  4. Time2Trim
    Time2Trim
    Read all you can on this site, you will see good and bad about Dr. A. Check out my blogs.
  5. Cyndy-loo
    Cyndy-loo
    I also had my surgery done by him and feel great. Best decision of self care I have ever made. I am 2 pounds away from my goal and have never been this happy with myself. Good luck and keep us posted.
  6. Green rider
    Green rider
    I am booked for 2/11. Pretty excited to get it done.
  7. Nicole660
    Nicole660
    I am so excited! 2/16 cannot get here soon enough!
  8. SweetPea22
    SweetPea22
    I am scheduled for Feb 10th with Dr Almanza. Count down is on now .
  9. SharraMorris
    SharraMorris
    I am calling tomorrow to pay deposit. I am shooting for the 6th. I'm excited.
  10. SweetPea22
    SweetPea22
    Sharra did you end up with a date yet ?? Perhaps we will be there the same time.
  11. fishergirl
    fishergirl
    I'm having mine on Feb. 13th.
  12. amymalc1161
    amymalc1161
    I am scheduled for February 23rd.
  13. trulyamazingtoo
    trulyamazingtoo
    Feb. 20 the for me